Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Attention personal Trainers! should I join a gym? I need your advice?

Im a 21 year old male, very slim body shape and am pursuing modeling - my body frame is particulalry slim - which is what some agencys seek, but the majority of models *that ive googled* anyway are still slim but toned and defined- how can i achieve that more detailed but not too buff look? should i join a gym? or is it a matter of simple push ups and sit ups - also many of these guys have a medium build upper torso - around the chest area - is that hereditary or does working out accomplish that? I have a proportionatley big head compared to slender body and am just thinking to balance things out (lol) - i greatly appreciate your adviceAttention personal Trainers! should I join a gym? I need your advice?
A personal trainer would be great if you can afford that. They can put together an eating/exercise program that is custom designed for you to achieve pinpoint results.Attention personal Trainers! should I join a gym? I need your advice?
don't lift very heavy weight, just do lighter weight with high reps, thats how you build tone. it would be a good idea to join a gym they usually have trainers there who can tell you exactly what to do to get what you want. and they have anything that you would need there.

No comments:

Post a Comment