Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking for a digital camera for personal use..need some advice..?

i prefer a sony or an olympus... upto $300... atleast 7-8 megapixels... 3x zoom and good display... please expand this list of features and plz suggest any other things you know. thanks a bunch.Looking for a digital camera for personal use..need some advice..?
I suggest


go to yahoo shopping


digital cameras


digital camera GUIDE


it will help you chooseLooking for a digital camera for personal use..need some advice..?
It depends on the price you want to pay and the quality you want. I depend on reviews.cnet.com to determine what I buy.
I would go for the Nikon Coolpix L5. It has a 2.5'; Ultra bright screen, 7.2 MP, 5X optical zoom, and OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION!!!!!! THAT IS A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!


Definitely go for this camera.
I'd recommend the Sony Cybershot W35 7.2MP


Digital Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment