Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I would like some advice on this personal issue, can you help?

i met sum1 2 months ago as a f*ck buddy. i like clean cut guys n hes kinda messy with black teeth %26amp; stuff. we had $ex a few times and he had the ';premature thing'; sometimes. i didnt mind much..anyway 1 time we were both tired n hungry, had $ex 1 time that nite n then i wanted more. he couldnt and wanted 2 go home, i pushed him n ended up playing w/ myself in front of him but couldnt get off like that. he left n said ';2morrow';. next day i prepared a GREAT deal, was waitin 4 him n he calls sayin ';i cant, 2morrow'; i say ';yeah, thats what u said yeaserday'; (why prepare again? 4 him not 2 come again??) now we havent spoken 4 a month. i did txt him on valentines n he didnt reply. why didnt he say ';i dont want 2 see u';? 4 me 2 be sure? dunno whats the deal w/ him...if u were in his place what would u do? why not be CLEAR w/ me????I would like some advice on this personal issue, can you help?
I have only one answer for you: '; Is he the last man on earth'; ?I would like some advice on this personal issue, can you help?
I could say he is afraid of you.. so FORGET HIM.. Try for someone who can really love you and you should also receprocate the same way.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment