Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking for advice from a personal trainer about weight loss/muscle build-up?

I am 6' 4'; and 215 pounds. I wouldn't call myself obese, but I am definitely about 20lbs overweight. Most of ';fat'; is on my stomach and face/chin. I have tried to go on a 2,000 calorie diet - which lasted a month - I was ready to go crazy.





So here's my questions:


1) What exercises do you recommend me doing to get rid of the stomach and face fat? (Please keep in mind that I do have a very bad back, so sit ups have been very difficult for me to do.)


2) How many calories should I stick to if I want to lose weight? (I know 2,000 calories for me is very different than 2,000 calories for a 5' 4'; woman).Looking for advice from a personal trainer about weight loss/muscle build-up?
If you want to just lose weight use the elyptical machines. With a bad back your choices are limited unless you want to bear the pain but the lower abs you should be able to work on without hurting just get in situp position and lift your legs with your knees in triangle like shape and bring it towards your stomach. then repeat hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment