Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you take criticism as a personal attack or helpful advice?

My first response would usually be to try to defend myself or explain, especially if I think what was said is unwarranted.





However, if the criticism is offered constructively and deep down I realize that there's some truth to it, I'll try to learn from it.





We all want to get better, don't we?Do you take criticism as a personal attack or helpful advice?
It depends on the way it was given. I normally can take criticism as a helping tool but there are some people who tend to give it in order to hurt and humiliate. Then I take it personally.Do you take criticism as a personal attack or helpful advice?
depends on how it was delivered. If it was respectful and not off the wall then yes I might take it into consideration.
Depends on who its from and how its given. Generally, not well taken.
It depends on if it's constructive or not.
If it's someone in the family or a close friend then I think they are being helpful. Any other person and I get mad.
i TAKE IT AS A CRY FOR A MAJOR BAETDOWN!!!
well sometimes it can hurt but if u never got criticiezed then u would never change (well thats my opinion) soo baisically it hurts sometimes and i take that as an advice!!!
when i was younger i always took it as an attack. now i take it in and think about it. . . .if i think they are right then i make changes if i can. if i think they are wrong i just smile and say ';thanks for your advice'; and then forget about it. Life is too short to worry about what other people think about you. Be you and you alone.
a tool for sharpening my perfection.........
The truth may hurt, but definitely helpful advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment