Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I realize this is kind of personal but really need advice?

I get waxed down below regularly...a brazilian...and whenever I do I always get these tiny white bumps (not tons, maybe five or so) and they are really like tiny zits (I know gross right!). My waxer says it is from the wax getting into my hair follicles and that I should use crushed up baby asperin afterwards which I do but this tends to just lessen them, not get rid of them completely.





Any advice???





And it isn't an std for those that are going to respond with that, I have been tested many times and so has my bf...we've been together forever...I realize this is kind of personal but really need advice?
I get Brazilians as well, and i just use my loofah in the shower to gently exfloiate the area. It also helps stop ingrown hairs.I realize this is kind of personal but really need advice?
Go to a doctor and they will eighther give you a special cream if its not to serious but if it is really serious they will have to do surgery to get whatever is below out of your body and go back to being the way you are.








I hope I gave you a reasonable explanation!


=)
That's just one of the pitfalls of defying nature, unfortunately. Get used to it or let your hair grow.
Does your waxer apply baby powder first? Have her try that. They do that for my eyebrows.
I would suggest some exfoliation with a body scrub to clear off the dead skin.
Its probably normal, when i shave i get them to. but i dont wax.
you're weird, why would you get waxed down there? just shave. ah, ignorance.
pop em
u know how ppl get razor burn well its the equivalint of that
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment