Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I took a career assesment test, told me i would be good at health,personal, and public service any job advice?

The test said my interest points to health service, public service, and social services. I really could use some advice regarding a rewarding career based on these results. When i go to college i want to give it my all, not aimlessly taking classes. thanksI took a career assesment test, told me i would be good at health,personal, and public service any job advice?
I took a career assessment and they told me I should be a garbage truck driver. I chose accounting instead. It smells better.I took a career assesment test, told me i would be good at health,personal, and public service any job advice?
career tests should be taken very carefully. this by one who makes it.
While these tests can be utilized as a career indicator, I urge you to take the results with a grain of salt. When I took such a test, I was determined to become a pharmacist while the test indicated I should be in business. After three years of pharmacy school, I ended up in advertising. So the test was right for me.





A friend of mine took the same test and was set on being a history teacher but the test indicated she should be a secretary. She's been a history teacher for 8 years and loves her job.





As for advice, keep an open mind in whatever you decide to pursue. If you find you don't like it once you're in the program, change. Don't tie yourself to something for the rest of your life that you don't like!
Paramedics only need two semesters of school, perhaps you could use this to step up to other levels of the medical industry
If you have good enough grades, you should just go ahead and try for med school. What's stopping you?
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment