Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some Baby Dust advice based on personal experience...?

Some Baby Dust advice from the ';trick-or-treat'; mom!!!!?


When I was growing up, I had very irregular periods. I wasn't sexually active, but I went 9 mos one time without a period (obviously not pregnant). I was actually very irregular until I got married.(and started having sex). But because of my irregularity I was very worried I wouldn't be able to have kids.


After we had been married for 8 mos, we started trying to have kids. We were only 20 and 21 when we got married. And then 20 and 22 when we got pregnant with our daughter!


We were seperated during the day and overnight because of some military training I was in. But as soon as school was out, I'd jog over to his hotel, and we'd get busy, several times in each sitting. I'm not trying to be too graphic, I just feel that if you hear about someone getting pregnant from so much sex, you won't worry about replenishing sperm...granted low sperm count isn't an issue. So, within a month, we were pregnant.


After my daughter was born (7mos ago) I went on birth control. Definitely didn't...





Additional Details





24 minutes ago


want another baby that soon! But, in the first week of October, we started trying to conceive. I was really nervous because I really wanted to get pregnant fast! and since I'd never been on BC, I was worried about how it had affected my fertility. That's how I found this Yahoo Q%26amp;A thing. And I started doing research. I found this GREAT product called PreSeed. It's a lubricant like KY, but It's made to support sperm activity. In case you don't know, KY can create a barrier that hinders the sperm, Don't try to use it as a contraceptive, but if you aren't TTC, It's a great product....Cheaper to. But the PreSeed was well worth it. I must have bought about 12 tests in the last month!! I started to ';feel'; like I might be pregnant around the 12th of october. So, I started testing. I came back negative. Then, on the 24th, I decided to just get a blood test done. Negative.


Then, on the 30th, I was supposed to get my period. Nothing. So, on the 31st, I tested. I had a very strange result..





19 minutes ago


I kind of saw a second line, but it was a ';ghost'; line (spooky on Halloween huh?!?! LOL) I posted a question ';Trick-0r-Treat?'; and got alot of good responses that prompted me to retest last night. It came back positive!!!! Hubby got home at 3am and told me to test again when I showed it to him (since 5hrs had elapsed). SO, I did. Same Positive.


I got my blood drawn this morning and I'm waiting for the official word, but 3+ seem pretty sure to me.


So, I want to share my experience, the symptoms I've had and hopefully help some of you out there.


Don't worry about trying the numbers game, ';when do I ovulate...'; Just try to relax, and have sex everyday, as long as mr. sex doesn't have a low sperm count.


Try the PreSeed instead of your usual lubricants. and heck, what would it hurt to try propping your legs up on the wall??


And don't get discouraged when theres a -, it might just be too early. Oh, and you don't have to spend more than a $1 on an HPT to get an acurate result...





14 minutes ago


Symptoms I felt:


VERY gassy, whic is actually a symptom I didn't have with my daughter.





Tender during sex. and some mild cramping.





Slightly swollen breast, shooting pains when I got into the freezer section at the store, and my left breast leaked a very tiny bit of colostrom...I did just have a baby, but haven't breast fed in 5 mos.





Fatigue, headaches.





LOOSE stool. some women get constipated. I've had some easy poops!





On one day, I had some period like cramping (about 12 days before my period was due) It only lasted about an hour, but then it when away.





Slight waves of neausea at no particular instant.





A craving for spicy food.





Irritability. I'm a very touchy, feely person, but my husband is a little less so. We went to a club for my birthday (we don't drink, don't worry...) And we were Grinding on the floor, and he was rubbing his hands on my sides, and it was irritating me. I couldn't understand why.





I did have just a quarter size of blood one time when...





11 minutes ago


I went to the bathroom.





very keen sense of smell.





I think that about covers it. Like I said, I see so many questions on here and I just want to share my experience and hope it helps someone out.


Good luck, God Bless, and Lots of Baby Dust for you all!!!





Mom of 1 and one in the oven!!!Some Baby Dust advice based on personal experience...?
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have never been pregnant, but would like to be soon, and I'm always looking for advice and others' experiences. Good Luck to you and your family! God Bless!Some Baby Dust advice based on personal experience...?
I really thought this was a question. Congrats.
Thanks for the advice, and the two points.
Wow that was long. It took me 5 years to conceive with my second child. Not trying is what did it so you are right just have fun.
yeah thanks for the 2pts. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment