Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kinda personal, but I need advice....?

which is better pads or tampons, or are they both about the same...Kinda personal, but I need advice....?
it's all about personal preference.


Personally I prefer tampons. Although I use pads at night because I have a heavy flow and If im wearing a tampon threw out the night Ill wake up with a biiig mess, Lol.


Yes there is a big difference. Pads stick to your underwear and a tampon goes into your vagina. Ill send you a link to a few websites. It is the prodicts website but I assure you there is some other good info on it as well. here's a site to Tampax Pearl Tampons http://tampax.com/products.php?id=7%26amp;gcli鈥?/a> . And here's a site for some pads http://www.stayfree.com/index.jsp . I highly reccomend those brands.





Hope I helped :)Kinda personal, but I need advice....?
It is up to the user! I'm 20 now and only just started using tampons because I just didn't know how/feel comfortable before. Best trying both and seeing which you prefer.





Personally tampons feel a lot cleaner and like you are not on at all, with a low risk of leaks and mess, but some people find them difficult or uncomfortable to use, the thought being worse than the reality in most cases!


if you want to try them, use a regular absorption tampon with an applicator, checking and changing every couple of hours to see what kind best suits your flow, and how often you will need to change it.


Also, even if you are a virgin you should be able to use tampons, there are very rarely limitations.
once i started using tampons i never went back. with tampons you don't notice the bleeding really and they are very comfortable. i hated worrying that ppl could see my pad through my jeans. i do sometimes wear a pad a night if i have a very heavy flow or just a light one during the days if i feel like i need a back up
I think it is a matter of preference. Some women prefer pads other tampons. Just be careful with tampons if you leave them in for too long it can result in Toxic Shock Syndrome. I think you would have to leave it in for a really long amount of time.
I would think it depends on the amount of flow - perhaps pads at first and when it tapers off, then use tampons
The answers to all your questions are here








%26lt;a href=';http://a2d3ad84titl3sa2qdygranneq.鈥?target=';_top';%26gt;Click Here!%26lt;/a%26gt;
hi i am 14 and think tampons but you might be better starting on pads but they the same


xx


sign it be ok :D x
tampons- you feel so much cleaner
wear a tampon way better, but change it alot and dont wear it at night or you could get TSS


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment