Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP........ I need your advice on a personal matter.....?

what do you think of my new avatar?








feel free to hurl insults in my general direction for taunting you so..... I deserve it.





but seriously, what do you think?HELP........ I need your advice on a personal matter.....?
It looks like the paint pallet of an obsessive compulsive artist...HELP........ I need your advice on a personal matter.....?
Kinda reminds me of Bejeweled!
nothing special.
its funky, but a bit difficult to see
skittles.. fruity delicious fruity fruity skittles..
I like it. I've never seen one like it and it's better than the faces everyone else has.
I like it. something pleasantly different
Its kind of gay, to be honest.
Is taunting a capital crime?





OK, so your safe on that count. Sorry, I can't decide, is it a Rubik's Cube, Tic-Tac-Toe or a very small checker board? LoL





It is different, and that's what it's all about. I'm still looking.





Have a great day.
what is it? It looks like a funky di!!
i think nothing.....positive OR negative because i see so many nothing shocks OR impresses me much anymore....so,you're fine,its what U like and no1else.
Is it from Bejeweled?





Interesting one. Not one I would pick, but what ever rocks your boat. . .
Is that a box of chocolates ? See how my mind works. If it is chocolates can I have one?
uhh well i dont really get it...........i am NOT being sarcastic
remind me of salt water taffy...I dunno
you have no life
i like it, what is it?
Kinda tetris isnt
crap.
Its not the greatest. but whatever floats your boat. Even though it looks like you just put anything there.
i love the colors.....they go well with the background....
What is it?
It's different and thats not a bad thing.
I like it. It feels like an inner reflection of you!
I really like it.


but....wasn't your last one cool?
Ooooooh pretty colors.....I like it!
I have no idea what it is! Does it mean something? And hey, I thought you really needed advice. Booger.
it's kinda cool
Unique
i cant figure it out.....but i like thinking its colorful candy ,that I'm going to eat...i just saw the baby chick on your 360......i like him!
Are you the one they were saying was in love with George the hippo? Very interesting, I can't tell what you're ID picture is. I won't insult you, but I know a lot of people on here who will, so watch out and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment