Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please any personal experience, or real advice...?

I have not gotten my period since Dec. 9th. I am so bloated that my pants do not fit comfortably anymore...I have unprotected sex about 5 or 6 times a week. I feel sick every once in a while, but my boobs do not hurt or anything like that, I am very tired though. I have taken a HPT a few days after I expected my period and it was negative...I took another one midday about one week ago and that was negative as well. I called my gyn and they told me to wait another month before they want to see me (until i have missed 3 cycles). Is there any chance that I really am pregnant? Or is there anything else I can look for? Any experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance...Please any personal experience, or real advice...?
I think you should call your doctor back and request a sooner appt. I have PCOS and it causes me to cycle irregularly and often not ovulate at all. I went 67 days without a period once. There is a big chance you are pregnant. What kind of HPT were you using and was it first morning urine? Until you get to the doctor act as if you were pregnant personal habit wise, just in case you are. Good Luck if you were trying to, if not best of luck to you.Please any personal experience, or real advice...?
Yes there is a chance you could be prego. You can get false negatives on a prego test. I think you should get a blood test done. Its the most accurate.
It is definitely possible for you tobe pregnant, but i do think you should see your doctor because if it is a tubal pregnanct those do not show up on HPT! i can say i only have periods once a year maybe twice and i had to use fertility pills to get the two children i have. good luck
If you have gotten that many neg. tests I would say no. But if you don't want to be you need to quit having unprotected sex. And if u do want to be talk to your Dr. when u see him/her about putting u on something to regulate your periods. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment