Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kind Of Personal... But Still Need advice! (MANS POINT OF VIEW IS NEEDED PLEASE)?

Okay So like me and my hubby used to have sex on a regular bases and now I'm lucky if I get it one a week.... I know it sounds bad but I am very sexually (and emotionally of course) Attracted to my baby! What Should I do? Could he be becoming Unattracted to me? I mean he been stressed out but I didn't think that would change... What should I Do?Kind Of Personal... But Still Need advice! (MANS POINT OF VIEW IS NEEDED PLEASE)?
i ask my man and he thinks that u should not worry too much because if the guy is not cheating on you he must feel really stressed about something and he can't get that out of his head until it gets resolved. and you should try to put something sexy on once a week. until he get all the stress out you will probably get it more often. and my point of view is try to not pay any attention to him at all and let him come to you. i been thru this and it work out for me. good luckKind Of Personal... But Still Need advice! (MANS POINT OF VIEW IS NEEDED PLEASE)?
you justed answered your own question, ';he may be stressed out';. alot of times, being stressed out can make a difference in the male hormones. try to ease his mind by trying different things sexually....positions that will make him go WOW.


dress up for him, meaning, get that sexy lingerie you saw at Victoria's Secret store. give him a sensual massage and make him relax. use different things..toys, lotions and even roleplay may set that spark to sparkle again. never know, but to try some things. good luck
Men don't' like to feel as though they have to do it. Just relax and stop thinking about it, usually they will ask for it when they are ready. Also, try doing something different, wear a skimpy nightie or maybe even have a three-some (if you can handle one) they are DEF no boring.
sounds like you need to spice it up a bit. talk to him, its a touchy subject but worth it. go on a weekend trip somewhere and give him something new to get him going again. just use your imagination if you know what i mean. i am a man and we do enjoy it.
Maybe it's getting a little boring. Try doing something new and different to both of you.








If he is unattracted there should be other clues other than sex. Ex. Doesn't go out as much as before. something like that.
Relax the man.... relax your self. Relax together.
aren't you beautiful !!
He's probably cheating on you, sorry to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment