Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Personal problem that is i wanted some advice on how do i go about with my life is in grave sorrow having marr

i am an indian n tuff to get off a marriage still draggging my life the only thing now which keeps me happy is my baby,,pls suggest how do i let go my bitter feelings towards others??my life is wasted anyways....i hate to see my baby in others hands-inlaws...


pls suggest me how do i tell my one year old how bad they have been to me....Personal problem that is i wanted some advice on how do i go about with my life is in grave sorrow having marr
You don't.





A one year old is not capable of dealing with the bad you want to tell him/her.





If your in-laws are bad toward you and bad influences on the child then you need to be an adult enough to distance yourself from them and the child for the sake of you and the child.Personal problem that is i wanted some advice on how do i go about with my life is in grave sorrow having marr
About wasted life did you ever see ';the secret'; it said that if you focus on bad you go worse but if you focus on wht you want it rises up it also said that you use it all the time!but you never know!focus on wht r u going to do next (for the better not worse)

No comments:

Post a Comment