Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Personal question.. I need true advice, please?

Okay. I'm getting a little nervous about this for a while now. (Ever since my first boyfriend.)


I'm only fifteen but..


I've never been kissed before.. Not even from my ex boyfriend.


I just want to know, when was your first kiss?Personal question.. I need true advice, please?
Only fifteen and your worried about not getting kissed?





Don't sweat it, it's not a competition. I know a lot of attractive girls that are 17 that haven't kissed a guy yet. Don't be like all the other girls at your school that completely throw themselves on guys anytime they are cute.





Guys always have fun teaching a to kiss too so it's more of a bonus than a setback.





Oh the first time I kissed a girl on the lips was... I think 4? Maybe 5. lol





And if anyone teases you, just make up a lie and say you did BUT never kiss a guy just to do it. You'll regret later.

No comments:

Post a Comment