Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on the personal nature?

but I want to ask the question but do not want children able to read my question is there a place here that they can not readI need advice on the personal nature?
email me I got sometime I will help you if i canI need advice on the personal nature?
ask me anyyyyyyyyyyy thing
just hit someone's email address in thier profile an talk personal about it?
Not on here...but you could put it into terms that children arent going to put together and understand what you are saying.
HEY:


YES, YOU CAN EMAIL ANYONE AND ALSO CHAT THROUGH MESSENGER AND GET ADVICE! SEE MY EMAIL ID AND U CAN CHAT OR EMAIL ME!


GLAD TO HELP ANYTIME!


LOVE SANAM
If you go to my profile there's a place where you can e-mail me. I'll be more than happy to email you back if you want to ask.
no sorry to place like that in here but just post your question and who care these days they know everythings
log in under a name they will not recognize.?

No comments:

Post a Comment