Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice can u give me from personal experience?

Your saturn sucks!





WWhat advice can u give me from personal experience?
if one day u crazy in love or married..don't put your family (parents and sibling ) a side...u will always need them and they will always love u..if something happen to your life ..u will go to themWhat advice can u give me from personal experience?
don't always trust the people on here
...on what topic?
study hard and be filial to your parents
When we go swing dancing just follow my lead D!
About what? Breathing? Well, you must inhale and exhale or you'll die !
NEVER trust anyone. Trust must be earned.
Never stand between a dog and the hydrant.
Buy real estate when your young.It always goes up.
Dont get married cuz Divorce hurts
treat everyone like you would like to be treated
Never trust a guy with 2 heads
Let the small stuff go.
wherever you go, no matter what's the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
Do as I do, don't do as I say!
Do not define yourself based upon how other people perceive you.
don't ever, give an advice to anyone. They will blame you if things go south for them.
Free advice is worth what you pay for it.
Always pay MORE than the minimum amount due.
Live and let die. The greatest challenge in life will be your attitude towards death and how you come to accept it. You'll find this translates into how you deal with all forms of stress.
Marry someone you REALLY LIKE as WELL as ';love!'; I married my best friend, and I couldn't be happier 12 years later...=)
Be aware of the evil trolls

No comments:

Post a Comment