Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I bisexual or just a bit confused?? personal stories or advice would be great.?

im a really sexual person in general, but always with guys. I've never had any experience with other chicks. I've always supported gay rights and stuff, but I could never understand bisexual people. then I watched that show with tila tequila and I was like 'wowww she's hot' and that's when I started to become curious. now when I look at other chicks I always think about them in the same way I think about guys





now I dont know if I'm bisexual or if its just because I am a sexual person, or even if everyone has a bit of bisexuality in them, but they aren't in touch with it or choose to ignore it.





any thoughts or experiences would be nice =]Am I bisexual or just a bit confused?? personal stories or advice would be great.?
I never really thought of myself as bisexual before, but had been all for gay rights. I always had crushes on guys, but that was really it. Then one day I saw this picture of two girls kissing and went, ';Wow. That's hot.'; It took me a minute before I went, ';WOAH! Did I just say that?'; After that, I began to think about if I had ever had crushes on girls. And I did. I always thought I just REALLY wanted to be friends with certain girls. But when I compared it to the feelings I had when I had crushes of guys, it matched up perfectly.


So, I don't know. Think a little bit about how you felt in the past, and how you feel now. Only you know the answer, but I'd say you really could be! :)Am I bisexual or just a bit confused?? personal stories or advice would be great.?
ok just think for a min that ur the last person on earth and you was about to die and there was a man and a woman that u wanted to have sex wit who would u pick if u pick the girl than would u think maybe i should have pick the man or u pick the man and thought u should have pick the man so stop and think what do u want if any more answer holla at me.
Every girl has bisexual tendencies to some degree weather they chose to accept that is something else. Not many question their sexuality so go through life thinking they're straight. I read somewhere that the higher your sex drive the more you attraction to both sexes increases (if you are female) I have that also!
ummm i think that u go both ways u like girls for there pussy and boys for there ***** ummm and no i dont have anystories for this sorry but i think n the end u will be with a man only becuase u seem to like them more and support the rights of gay people and yeah we all have a little bisexual ness n us but most of us just choose to let it pass us bye like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment