Saturday, August 21, 2010

Personal or Profession advice on TriNessa (birth control)??? Serious replies only please!?

I was first given Ortho-Tri Lo, but after about 4 months, I was prescribed Ortho-Tri (regular) due to break through bleeding. To save some $$$, I took the generic (Trinessa). The first month was ABSOLUTE HELL! I was a mad woman- always crying..then yelling..then depressed. I was always mad %26amp; picking fights with my boyfriend. I was so depressed, %26amp; my sex drive was NON EXISTENT (so was my natural lube production)! After a while, the mood swings got a little better because I guess I adjusted...but my sex drive never has come back. I had some weight gain...and my skin sensitivity HAS INCREASED x1000000!!!! I can't be out in the sun, or I'll break out in tiny red itchy bumps all over my face! It looks horrible, and feels like horrible burning. My skin also dries out quickly...%26amp; to this day, I have depression spells. I feel like I'm going insane! Does anyone have any similar experiences? I've just recently switched to nongeneric pills- hopefully that helps. Personal/Prof advice?Personal or Profession advice on TriNessa (birth control)??? Serious replies only please!?
I took Orth Tri Cyclen was fine on it. They switched to TriNessa because my insurance only covers generic if there is one available. I was a monster. I cried all the time, I went psycho on my husband, and I was so depressed some days I just sat and stared at the wall all day. Change pills your sex drive will come back and you will feel better. I did and I was myself again.Personal or Profession advice on TriNessa (birth control)??? Serious replies only please!?
Are you a writer!! u r asking question or writing biography.
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment