Thursday, August 19, 2010

Personal issue!! NEED advice on wat to do!! can someone please HELP?

okay if ur willing to read this really long message that would b nice!! i need the advice so here i go.. so im having a BIG PROBLEM! im 18 years old. i have a 5 month old baby girl. i have no car, no job, no education! i live with my mom and her fiance %26amp; my grandfather. my dad just started coming around the baby about a month ago. he wasn't around for awhile because my baby's father is 50% black 50% white. hes racist. but i love him despite the fact. my father has ALWAYS been in my life even tho he split from my mom when i was 2 years old. my father always SPOILED me with everything that ive ever wanted %26amp; now hes doing so with my baby. i mean he spent almost $1,000 in one day on her! but before i had her he was begging me to get an abortion or consider adoption. BUT THOSE 2 CHOICES ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION! my baby's father is still in her life! also in my life but my dad doesn't know that because he would be angry%26amp;cut me off! well u see me %26amp; nick have problems.. he hits me wen he gets mad, hes cheated once%26amp;he smokes weed but we've been together for 2years %26amp; i don't wanna give up so easily over the problems he has %26amp; because im not perfect%26amp; have problems too! so i cant judge him for that. but besides his bipolar episodes, hes fine%26amp; we get along GREAT!!!! my home life is horrible, my mom is a LOUD, CRAZY, ITALIAN WOMAN!! wen she gets mad, which wen she usually gets mad its coming from nowhere, she screams %26amp;beats the **** outta of me in front of my daughter!! she has problems with everything %26amp; bitches non stop. she chooses her fiance over me%26amp; i cant deal with it! she tells me she wants me out %26amp; trust me! i want out!! i just don't know where to go %26amp; i cant get a job until my daughter turns one %26amp; is off the breast! she refuses formula%26amp; throws it up! i mean i cant even pump breast milk because she wont take any thing from a bottle! so im stuck! her father has made an offer to have me move 2,000 miles away from home with him. he says he'll seek therapy for his drugs %26amp; anger problems!! but theres alot of risks im taking when moving away. my dad not being in my life to help me out %26amp; nick not changing his problems! i need advice %26amp; help where to go? wat to do? for my baby's well being! i hate living in a dysfunctional environment %26amp; my daughter growing up like that! i need sum advice please!!! PLEASE NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!! IM A GOOD MOTHER%26amp; TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BABY!!! SO DONT JUDGE ME!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!! NOT CRITICISM!!!!Personal issue!! NEED advice on wat to do!! can someone please HELP?
Wow, that is rough. I would say move in with your dad for awhile. You are unclear as to the level of involvement of your dad. You said he was starting to come around, that he spoils you, and also that he is not in your life. If he is around, move in with. Or, find a cousin or other relative you can stay. Avoid any abuse at all cost. Ideally, you and Nick need to get married, but not until he cleans up his ways. If these are not good options, go on public assistance until you can support yourself. Being a single mom ain't easy. Do your best and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment