Thursday, August 19, 2010

Personal workout plan advice? 18 y/o Guy WITH PICS?

I'm 5'11 195-200lbs and 18. I have a muscular build in my upper body but no 6 pack. Theres some fat right over my abs, not a lot but a little with love handles.





I eat a lot, usually whatever whenever and its usually not healthy.. In the summer/early fall i run cross country but thats over now so i feel the gut coming back a little.. I'd really like to get down to a 6 pack or atleast a defined stomach..





Is running or ab work best for this? A combo of the two? meal plan? help me people I have no idea what to do and am ready to get serious





http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m183/redsoxvin/?action=view%26amp;current=bccbff17.jpg





http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m183/redsoxvin/?action=view%26amp;current=59fbaa34.jpg





http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m183/redsoxvin/?action=view%26amp;current=2a37a27d.jpgPersonal workout plan advice? 18 y/o Guy WITH PICS?
Yes, running or jogging is excellent and burns the fat in no time. With that and crunches you will see results. I recommend the billy blanks abs boot camp!It really really works and it gives you a lower ab cut but you must be diligent. I would recommend you eat breakfast (watch portion sizes),a snack (such as an apple and water),lunch(watch portion),snack( a banana and water),dinner, and a snack(grape fruit because it boost your metabolism and is great for weight loss) .When eating snack and main meals don't over do it .When treating yourself with ice cream or brownies or potato chips it is ok to splurge once in a while but just not everyday. If you keep this up you will have the perfect body in no time because you are already practically in shape! Motivate your self and think of all the good comments and surprised faces you will get!





I know you can do it


good luck


:)Personal workout plan advice? 18 y/o Guy WITH PICS?
Both, you have to build up your abdominal muscles, but then do the cardio to burn the fat off of them in order to make them visible. Eat five to six small meals per day...

No comments:

Post a Comment