Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need some advice, very personal!?

Hey my names julie roberts im 18 years old and in uni and never had a boyfriend or close relationship, im waiting for the right man. anyway thats not the point. when i do find the right person for me will they be shocked or unattracted by the fact that i have breast reduction surgery, as when i was young i had asymmetrical breasts and it was affecting my self confidence will this affect any relationships i find myself in the future thanksNeed some advice, very personal!?
Nope, i don't think that would be a ''turn off'' and if that person truly liked you that wouldn't matter. I know i wouldn't care, though i might wonder why you got the surgery, and you've stated the reason. Don't worry about it and good luck with find the right guy!


Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment