Monday, August 23, 2010

How to improve my personal life? Please advice. ?

I need serious answers.To begin with,mine was an arranged marriage.I and my hubby had a 6 month gap after engagement and before marriage.From then onwards, we seldom argue for no reason.It may be a small reason like he din鈥檛 call me or he disconnected my call due to official reasons.But I used to make a great fuss out of it which always used to lead to a break in the relationship,but it never happened though we argue and reach to tht conclusion.The fact is love each other a lot.Now it鈥檚 7 months since our marriage is over and each time we argue,we mentally become down at the end of the argument.Actually it鈥檚 me who is the reason for everything.He is a kind where he loves me a lot but doesn鈥檛 know how to show it.But whereas me I want him to show it in everyway possible.In short,I expect him to do many things like I think but nothing works out practically.When he comes back from work,I poke him by asking why u din鈥檛 pick up my call,why you are so late,why you are behaving so strangely towards me these days,etc.Actually hes pressurized at work because he din鈥檛 reach the said target set by his manager.I inspite of knowin all these,I behave very indifferently towards him,at the same time I love him a lot.When I behave indifferently towards him,at tht point I don鈥檛 know wht I鈥檓 doing.After committing the above said,I realize wht I did was wrong.By then,the argument phase is through and I sit and cry very badly.My husband has a debt to be covered and I鈥檓 supporting him in all respects.I want somehow this debt to be covered so tht we can stablilise our life and live more happily before we plan for a kid.He is having tht frustration as well in his mind because of which he is always lost and short tempered.Little knowing tht,I bounce on him for no reason and it ends up in a huge argument.I really love him more than my life and he loves me as well.But don鈥檛 know how to express it.I really need to improve the depth in my relationship.Please helpHow to improve my personal life? Please advice. ?
Remember, you can't really ';change'; other people! (especially not your significant other) The only person you can ';change'; is yourself, and how you *react* to other people's behavior.





My advice is to chose to *accept* your husband *unconditionally,* for the person he is. This means accepting him for all his strengths as well as flaws. Stop and think twice about your relationship, before you jump down his throat for all his perceived ';shortcomings.';





From what you've wrote, your relationship with your husband doesn't sounds like it has any *serious* problems. He's not dishonest, cruel or angry, manipulating, abusive, or neglectful; he's got a steady job and isn't an alcoholic or drug addict, he hasn't cheated.





I think part of what you have here is a *communication* problem. You have a hard time expressing your feelings to him in a respectful and constructive manner. You feel like your aren't being ';listened to.'; So, instead you resort to nagging and criticism, or else silence and unresponsiveness.How to improve my personal life? Please advice. ?
Change the environment...maybe go out on a small holiday trip and spend time together away from all other problems in world!!!


This will increase your mutual understanding....
GIve him some space.... praise him not bring him down, once he gets his debt paid and his stuff taken care of he will mellow, just let time deal w/ it.
Try teaching one thing at a time. Use plenty of praise in the effort.
believe in god he will surely help you. there is late answers in heaven but not darkness.
Set aside your ego and love unconditionally. If you cant communicate your feelings to him directly, use love notes and place them at strategic points where he will find them. Be patient and he will surely respond. Another alternative is to show him the question you have asked us.


God Bless n Good Luck!
your problem is same as mine.... i was feeling that much what you r now feeling about the things goind on. It is only the situation where you try to cope up with the environment you forcibly live.... after marriage everybody including you, take part of your husby's life.... he never take part of yours.... so try to cope with the situation and there is no such arguments happened...... some sort of man didnt like to answer if you put any ? to him... u never get that ans.... u like........ accept things ........ keep quit and try to discuss his life and family.... not yours......... then there is i believe he try to speak....... about his problems........... what he like and dilikes.......if you got this then there is no such prolem you face.........if you contact me then i can discuss on this chapter on yahoo messenger of though mail- dllpsahu@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment