Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a personal question. Any Advice?

So I broke up with a boy I dated for a year. We broke up about 4 months ago. We need to break up because I treated him like crap and he should have left me forever ago. I only realized how mean I was to him after the break up. I wanted to stay friends though.


Well my best friend's boyfriend is best friends with my ex. So I was talking **** about my ex to my best friend and she just mentioned it to her boyfriend. So my ex doesn't want to be friends. This pissed me off really bad at the time so I called her boyfriend and told him all the **** she does that he doesn't want her to. I definatly over-reacted. Long story short were not friends anymore. I never want to be friends with her. But with her I lost pretty much ALL my friends and I do internet school cause I didn't want to go back to school. (This all happened in the summer)


Well I used to be a very bad person. I would use my friends and manipulate everyone around me. Since then I have worked very hard on myself and have grown alot as a person.


My new best friend was in a fight with her ex friend too but she apologized. She doesn't want to be friends with her but she set a really good example for me and I want to say sorry to everyone I hurt over the years.


Mind you all I did was call her boyfriend. She told everyone not to be friends with me and posted bulletins on myspace just generally saying awful things. She was also a ***** about giving me my things back. She put them on a bag mixed with dinner on my front porch and ruined about 200$ worth of cloths.


I want to know if it's worth it. It will make me feel better and is another growing expierince but should I just let sleeping dogs lie?


I know I definatly need to say sorry to my ex but if I say sorry to one person I want to say somthing to everyone.


Please no mean or rude posts.I have a personal question. Any Advice?
You don't like people much do you?


I think you want to make amends because you realize people are learning that you aren't a very nice person.


So, what if you get nothing from your apology? Or apologies? Will you still be sorry or will you be mad again?


You need to sit and think about this.


Sometimes being alone......we learn a lot about ourselves.I have a personal question. Any Advice?
making amends is definitely a big step in forgiving yourself as well as others for hurt that you have endured. whether they choose to accept your apology is their own choice, but you will have a clear conscience. do it. :)
Life's ups and downs changes us all, sometimes we hurt those we love the most. An apology is something that might let you move on, in the long run if they dont accept it just remember you were the one who learned the lesson. If you dont apologize you may wish you always had.
say sorry or you will regret being the jerk in about 4 years. even if they don't accept you tried. you really have to try tho, no half-*** bullcrap just so you can say you tried. you never kno, you might get a friend back, even tho you say you don't want to ever see her again.
You don't like people much do you?


I think you want to make amends because you realize people are learning that you aren't a very nice person.


So, what if you get nothing from your apology? Or apologies? Will you still be sorry or will you be mad again?


You need to sit and think about this.


Sometimes being alone......we learn a lot about ourselves.





i agree with this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment