Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm and Eleven Year Old and I Want Some Advice (No Personal Stuff Just Advice In General)?

Hello, I'm eleven years old and i have a question. I want to know what you guys think i should do. I love computers. I know how to download torrents, port forward, crack games with serials, etc. Even though i rarely do this i also have more to the list. Just wait My question is coming soon.








I know how to burn movies. I got sick of my PC windows computer because wanted to move on and try other things. So i got a Mac. And I'm still learning some things on Mac but i know most things. Um, I really know too much things about the computer for my age and well that's not even the half. I am kind of a Minor league gamer for MLG but i don't play that much. And by the way I'm MLG in Halo 3.


And well i was wondering what you guys think i should do next. As in what i should try to learn in computers... Or what i should do with what I have. This is sort of a complicated question and i just wanted to know what you guys would say. I have a iPhone 3G and i have like a 96 average in school and i know how to unlock and jailbreak iPhones. so please answer on what you guys think I should look into. Thanks i appreciate it.I'm and Eleven Year Old and I Want Some Advice (No Personal Stuff Just Advice In General)?
Maybe you should try to put you skills to a good use by helping people in some way.I'm and Eleven Year Old and I Want Some Advice (No Personal Stuff Just Advice In General)?
when you get into highschool... seek out a computer teacher and ask them about a program that you train for in highschool pretty much and it's all computer programming ugh i can't for the life of me remember what it's called.. but get into creating computer programs it's really cool








CISCO!!!! ask about cisco
put ur gift in good use by helping someone. gd luck
You should look into learning more. If you enjoy learning more about computers, do that. If you find it boring or not challeging enough, learn something else. It's better to enjoy something that you are mediocre at, than hate something that you are good at. It sounds like you are interested in physical sciences (AKA hard science) so you have already narrowed it down quite a bit. When I was 11, I still wanted to be a superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment