Monday, August 23, 2010

Pregnancy symptoms, but negative blood test? PLease help with any personal experiences or advice...?

Here is the full story...Been off of b.c. for approximately 4 months which is the LAST time I had a period. My boyfriend and I have been using the pull out method which I understand is not smart considering we aren't necessarily planning a pregnancy...





That being said however, I have been feeling nausea, headache's, back ache's, loss of appetite, bloating, fatigue, and then insomnia other times, my boobs are not tender, but swollen, and I just feel like something is off...I have also been getting these overwhelming sensations through my body that I can really explain.





In addition, on the fourth and the fifth of this month I had 2 days of very very very light spotting of light pink and then darker brown discharge. I have read that this a lot of times can be considered Implantation Bleeding...





However...I took a blood test yesterday the tenth, approximately 5 days after the light spotting and it came back negative...





Any advice...?? What could be wrong with me if i'm not pregnant when I FEEL PREGO?Pregnancy symptoms, but negative blood test? PLease help with any personal experiences or advice...?
Probably not or the test would have show HCG levels which is human something growth, you could get another test just to make sure but blood tests are usually pretty accuratePregnancy symptoms, but negative blood test? PLease help with any personal experiences or advice...?
HCG is the pregnancy hormone [Human chorionic gonadotropin] it is detected only when you are pregnant, or are taking hormones. A blood test will pick up any HCG in your system, anything about 5 mL is a positive for pregnancy. If you were pregnant it would show up. I suggest seeing a doctor about this, plus he can figure out what's going on with the other symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment