Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you take financial advice from someone that declared personal bankruptcy?

no !!!!!Would you take financial advice from someone that declared personal bankruptcy?
Possibly, it depends. They could possess the proper training and knowledge to give useful/accurate financial advice, yet lack the ability to apply it to their personal life. There are many people out there like that, they can help others but can't seem to help themselves. I'm probably one of them. lol. I'd be leery, though, obviously.Would you take financial advice from someone that declared personal bankruptcy?
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and avoid bankruptcy.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://twurl.nl/rze28t

No comments:

Post a Comment