Monday, August 23, 2010

Are there any certified personal fitness trainers out there? PLEASE give me advice.?

I am wanting to get my certification but am not sure of which company to go through. I have no prior education in this field but becoming a CPT has always been my dream. I'm 29 and ready, willing and wanting to fullfill this dream. I have narrowed my search down to the following three companies: ISSA, ACE %26amp; NESTA. Can anyone tell me which is better and why? Or do you know of a better place to get the education I need? Who do you get your certification through? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Are there any certified personal fitness trainers out there? PLEASE give me advice.?
I would go with ISSA I went through with them and it was great It was easy know I am living my dream. Hope you have a great time.Are there any certified personal fitness trainers out there? PLEASE give me advice.?
NASM - I've been a trainer for years. It has become the industry standard. Most major gym chains won't hire you if you don't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment