Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just need advice with personal issues.?

I don't really know where to begin with anything. Everything is a wreck right now. I just need someone to talk to. Anyone. I have alot of great friends but I just can't being myself to talk to anyone about my MAJOR problems. Theres just some things i'd prefer them not to find out. Help?I just need advice with personal issues.?
Can you be more specific? When you say 'everything', what do you mean? A relationship? Family life? School or work issues?I just need advice with personal issues.?
here is a site onlife problems, look into it, it may be able to help
First of all, calm Down! do not worry


i think you need to get some rest! for example, go out for a while like 2 to 3 hours alone. for example, go to park, i know maybe know it's cold.


then analysis everything on your memory and i will sure, you will get good result


Thank you and hope i help some
maybe we can get connected online and chat away...?

No comments:

Post a Comment