Saturday, August 21, 2010

Personal Problms--Need Advice?

Okay, I have a little bit of a personal problem I need help with. I recently found in my husband's email account (he left it on and I saw folder names--did not go snooping on purpose) a whole folder full of cybersex he had had with varoius girls. Well, I'm over that. We were apart for a long time while he was getting a visa from the UK, and stuff happens. Anyway, he's also been getting some phone calls from a number in some weird town in Indiana (where one of his internet friend just happens to live), claiming it's his friends calling from the UK on phonce cards. Now, the coicidence is a little hard to overlook, so question number one is, should I call the number and see if it's her?





Anyway, this morning I found a phone bill that he had brought with him from England. Now, he used to tell me he spent 200 pounds each month calling me, and indeed there are 200 pounds worth of phone calls on it. However, I added up the numbers, and he only spent about 25 pounds calling me, and the rest was to a mobile phone number I don't recognize. Question number two: what should I do?





I know on the one hand I shouldn't feel insecure because he married me and no one else, and he's not in a position to cheat on me (he knows no one here). On the other hand, I keep catching him in lies which he continues to carry on, and I am really worried...





Thanks in advance.Personal Problms--Need Advice?
Sounds like you need to just call the mobile phone number and have a chat with the woman you'll find that picks it up. Ask her how long she has been talking to your guy, let her know he is married to you in case she doesn't know, and say that you now know about her and want this to stop.





Also, talk to your husband about this and explain he has a problem and it is cheating on you if he is calling other women instead of you.





You are being cheated on, if he keeps lying he will continue to cheat on you and lie about it, and you should divorce him before you have kids together and he has affairs.





You need to realize he will find a way to get to this woman to have sex with her. Wake up and stop this before it goes any further! You are very naive and he is taking advantage of you.Personal Problms--Need Advice?
this is just something you need to talk out with him. If possible don't come in all accusations and such. But it's definatly something that you guys need to discuss.
First of all ask yourself...';If my suspicions of him cheating are found to be true what am I going to do about it';? Do you REALLY want to know the truth? If you do REALLY want to know then I say do everything that you can to get to that truth including snooping and calling the number. You said that he is really in no position to cheat where you are because he doesn't know anybody....men get to know women very quickly...you can be on a deserted island and a man will find a woman somewhere on there if he is bound and determined to cheat. You could just ask him but if he is a cheater then he is a liar as well and he won't tell you the truth anyway. But again be warned...if the truth will hurt you more than a lie and you won't do anything (like leave him) if you do find out he's cheating then I say leave it alone....you will only hurt yourself for nothing.
talk to him about it alone
Erika, you seem like a level headed person. why then does the evidence right in front you seem to baffle you? The guy is having an Internet relationship. You need to sit him down and let him decide which relationship he wants more as you cannot tolerate him having a second one. If you are in an exclusive relationship with this guy then this is a form of cheating, plain and simple. Either he is true to you or you need to move on.
I always believe that trust once in a while needs to be tested, If you already spoke to him and the answer makes lift an eyebrow then check it out. Don't be no-body's fool. Good luck.
it doesnt sound like he is that intested in you. okay so the answers:


question number one: yes you should. call the numbers. tell them this whole situation.


question number two: ask him about it. if he doesnt confess then show him all of this. to me it sounds like he is some selfish jerk.
you should talk to him about it.
I would sit the ol chap down and ask..';Out of curiosity, is there anything going on with you that I should know about or something you'd like to discuss with me?'; You do not have to allude to the fact you saw anything. Most men will say, ';no, why do you ask?'; but it makes them THINK. If he loves you and is worried about losing you, he will give up his secret ';friend(s)';.
Talk to him, tell him what you know, show him the phone bill %26amp; let him tell his side of the story..... then decide if the relationship can survive now that your trust has been broken.... it will take alot of work... good luck
If its bothering you that much...call the numbers. However, I wouldn't let him know about it...just in case he is telling the truth.





Here's the question you should really be asking yourself.......if he really IS calling women...what are you prepared to do about it?
Throw his *** to the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment