Sunday, August 22, 2010

How much weight did YOU lose? how did you do it, and how long did it take? personal experiences, tips, advice!?

Hi, just want to know some of yalls personal experience on losing weight? Specifically how much weight did you lose in about 4 weeks/6 weeks? What was your diet like, and how much exercise did you do per day/per week? Answers will be appreciated. Thanks





Detail: I am on a 1100-1200 calorie diet. I exercise about 5 times per week (usually about an hour if it's on the elliptical machine, or an hour outside of a mix between running and walking. However, even with all the effort I have put into losing weight, I'm still a little discouraged. I'm not fat, but just wanting to get into better shape, and a little (okay, okay) I meant A LOT more slim. =)How much weight did YOU lose? how did you do it, and how long did it take? personal experiences, tips, advice!?
well, about 8 yrs ago i ballooned up to 173 lbs. Im 5'4 mind u, but, my diet was terrible n i hated my job at the time. I switched jobs n went thru my pantry, fridge n cabinets n put all the processed, high sodium, high fat content crap in a box, along with all my sweets n donated it to a church. i began eating turkey, fish, chix(without the skin), steamed veggies, banana's, apples, raw veggies, yogurt, lots of water, raw shelled almonds, jenny-o turkey franks and read the labels of what i bought, and if the sodium content was more than 650, i wouldnt buy it and i allowed myself once a week to eat junk food. in the 1st 4-6 weeks i believe i lost about 9-15lbs n after that, the weight just kept comin off. around 9 months later, i was 130lbs. all from just changing the way i ate and what i ate. i was on my feet 24/7 cuz a the job i had, so that was my exercise. so in late 01 early 02 i was down to 127 lbs. im now 130lbs n thats where my weight stays. i still watch what i eat, but exercise cuz a my age. thats my story, sorry so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment