Monday, August 23, 2010

I need personal trainer/fitness guru advice on my workout!?

I have lost 30lbs and want to maintain it. I am going to hawaii in a few weeks and want to be in top shape. 3 days a week i run 30min in the mornings on an empty stomach and then later in the day i lift weights. 3 other days of the week i do a spin class in the afternoon (either right before lunch or late afternoon) and then will do some yoga or pilates during the week. i eat tons of fruits vegetables and do not eat carbs after 3pm unless it is natural in fruits or veggies. Is this an ok plan or is there ANYTHING i can do to step up my game?I need personal trainer/fitness guru advice on my workout!?
what you are doing sounds great I would add water at leat 8 glasses to a gallon to your daily activities and maybe a few weights to help you tone up and have a ';cut'; look eating in the morning would be good if you are a weight lifter I wnet thru boot camp and for three months straight we would exercise and go on a run in the morning then eat so I would not stress the eating first I lost 10 lbs a monthI need personal trainer/fitness guru advice on my workout!?
You should definately eat before you run. Eating in the morning speeds up your metabolism and it will give you more energy for your morning run. Just eat a little like maybe some oatmeal or you know, ANYTHING! lol A banana or some cereal. Nothing too fattening but it's not good to go on an empty stomach. Also with your meals it's great to eat more small meals throughout the day than like one BIG meal. When you eat alot at a time it can stretch your stomach out but eating smaller portions throughout the day is a great idea. Hope I helped some, you may have already known the things I told you anyways but good luck!
You're stressing your body by not eating prior to running. Fruits are loaded with sugar and carbs. It sounds like you're very hard on your body and this probably raises cortisol levels, and then you add more stress by adding sugary fruit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a superb advice and you have described everything very clearly and really i got a lot from this article, Thanks for spreading this information here..Personal Trainer Ratings

Post a Comment