Saturday, August 21, 2010

Personal Assistant needs advice...?

I work as a personal assisant for the head of a famous fashion house. Part of my job sometimes includes delivering custom made gowns and suits to the rich and famous. My boss has one client who happens to be a tall, gorgeous, very popular actor with an extremely beautiful actress girlfriend. I was sent too his apartment to deliver a suit that he is to wear to some charity event. When I got there, he answered the door dripping wet wearing nothing but smile and a towel around his waist. I tried to hand him the suit but he instructed me to take the suit to his bedroom and hang it in the closet. I did as instructed when I came out of the closet, was naked, walking back toward the shower and inviting me to join him. I politely refused the invitation and bolted. Later that night I saw him at the event with his girlfriend. I tried in vain to avoid him but he caught up with me and said that the invitation he offered was genuine and it would always be open. Should I leave it alone or what?Personal Assistant needs advice...?
LEAVE IT!!!!!! If he does this w/ u who else does he do it w/?Personal Assistant needs advice...?
Woah..cool! You know, most actors seem to have a lot of trouble with that fidelity thing.. I don't think you'd be hurting anyone's feelings if you did it. I mean, he must be sexin' it up all over the place. If you really want to do it, I think you should. a) you'd get awesome bragging rights b) it could be totally hot.


Just watch out for STDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment