Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice or personal experiences with this sort of thing?

My best friend, a girl, said she'd have sex with me. I'm a virgin. She's a year younger than me (she's 18). But there's a part of me that's afraid of it straining our relationship, %26amp; there's a part of me that thinks it could bring us closer.





It wouldn't be a friends w/ benefits sort of thing. She lives about 2 hrs from me %26amp; it wouldn't happen everytime we're together.





Does anyone have any advice on the matter? Or have you had a similar experience? %26amp; how did it turn out?





Before anyone says anything about me being ';weird'; or ';gross'; for wanting to have sex w/ a friend keep this in mind - I'm a 19 year old GUY who is 2nd guessing having sex in fear of hurting my friendship with the girl.Any advice or personal experiences with this sort of thing?
Well there are 2 things:


1%26gt; if u think of her just as a friend, it is a very bad idea to have sex with her. dont even think about it. she told you that she would like to, and u heard that. thats it. dont take it any further. and if asks for it again, say that u'll save urself for the one you love.





2%26gt; If you love her, then its not a bad idea to have sex, but wait for a while. let things develop. tell her how u feel about her, n that if u ever do that anyone it would be out of love. Say that u wont have sex just becoz she want to have. there shud be love on both the sides. and if she loves you. bingo. go ahead.Any advice or personal experiences with this sort of thing?
i would say wait until you find someone you love.


however you are a guy, and probably won't listen.
i agree wait til you know its the right person cz if your this unsure you probably will regret it later on...
She's offering you sex on a platter, obviously your not gonna say no because you know already that you want to do it, you just want someone on here to stop you.


I say do it but you need to set yourself a few rules before you go ahead, do you want to date this girl for real? 2hr's drive is a long time and I wouldn't want a long distance relationship so this will be a one shot deal.


So the main advice I can give you is don't get emotionally attached once your done, I mean don't keep phoning her or texting her , she is just offering you a nice way to lose your virginity and I think it's a perfect way of doing it since you already know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment