Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Need Advice For a Personal Assistant...??

I'm getting ready to hire a personal assistant, my manager says that starting pay for a personal assistant to ';someone like me';, meaning not incredibly famous and on Perez Hilton everyday, but someone who's busy enough to need a personal assistant, should pay them about $20,000/yr and then a bonus every 6 months. I told her that I don't think that's enough for someone to live off of. :-( I was thinking AT LEAST $30,000 - maybe more...





Also, what all can you have a personal assistant do? I mean, I know for ';stars'; the personal assistant term is used loosly, and that you can ask more of them than you would ever be able to ask of say, an executive assistant at an office...





what do you think?





xoxoxI Need Advice For a Personal Assistant...??
For starters where do you live? LOL. I am actually taking a medical office/personal assistant course right now. I think that your assistant should do pretty much whatever you need them to. As long as you give them a time frame to get the jobs done. But think...will you use them just during the day? or have them on call for your night usage too? I think you should have some interviews set up and discuss with each what exactly you need them for and see what they are willing to do. If we lived close to each other I would definetely be interested in an interview to be your personal assistant. Email me to talk about it...malariesmama@aol.comI Need Advice For a Personal Assistant...??
Hmmm...pay them what you want I think 30's is more like it...would you want a job that only paid 20 G's a year and a personal assistant will be on call all the time and do alot of work...shoot maybe more than 30 should be offered...I guess after seeing how they do you might want to give more...
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment