Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im secretary at inter. financial advice firm,my boss wants me to be hs personal assistant,what does that mean?

It just means that he wants you to take care of his personal stuff too, not just the office... it's not like a slave..


I'm actually both. I run the office %26amp; I make his doctor appointments, drop off the suits to the cleaners, make appointment with the kid's teachers. I actually like doing stuff like that because it makes me valuble... He can't fire me! his life would be a mess without me.Im secretary at inter. financial advice firm,my boss wants me to be hs personal assistant,what does that mean?
slave pretty much, if ur boss is cool and ur age then itl be sweet you can pretty much hang out with him and do nothing all day and get payed for it, if hes a douche then most likely you will be running round all day doing stupid ****,Im secretary at inter. financial advice firm,my boss wants me to be hs personal assistant,what does that mean?
I would think it means that you would do more stuff for him than you are doing now. You would take care of his schedule and appointments. Take sale calls for him and tell them he is not interested. Greet the people who are coming to see him before he does and get them somthing to drink. Follow up on meetings he had and just make sure that he is on track and everthing in running smoothly!
You will be doing everything for your boss. If you don't know what personal assistant means, your not ready to be a personal assistant. You will need more years of eductation to become a personal assistant if you cant tell the definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment