Thursday, August 19, 2010

Personal school lunchtime advice? NOT about schoolwork.?

please take the time to read. i need help %26amp; hopefully i think maybe some of you can come up with the right advice %26amp; if you do i'd be so thankful :) Lol, it's so long but pleaseeee read it. it's actually interesting :)





Okay, so I'm a girl, I'm in grade 8 %26amp; i only have like 1 real friend in my class. There are like 2 other girls that i talk to %26amp; are nice in my class. I also have this guyfriend in my class. i've known him since grade 1. I kinda think he's gay, I mean like homosexual. my friend, in my class also thinks that %26amp; so do some other friends outta class. But hes reaaaalllly nice %26amp; everyone likes him (as a friend) but he eats lunch alone, maybe cause he's too shy to go sit with someone else.... Soo .....


Now that I've told you about the people i communucate with in my class, lets get to my problem. :


I kinda feel uncool eating lunch with my only friend in class.


She used to be like my best friend but now I think shes kinda lame %26amp; too quiet %26amp; all. I'm not saying I'm really cool or anything but I really wanna eat lunch with someone else. There are these other 4 girls. They're like the only cool girls in my class. (Well, there are only 8 girls in my class including me %26amp; i mentioned all of them LOL). Soo.. those 4 girls are the cool ones in my class %26amp; I wanna eat lunch with them. Not just to be cool but cause I ned to SPREAD OUT MY BRANCHES! lol.


Just because they're cool, they're not all bossy, mean, rude %26amp; make fun of people. They actually are very nice.


the other 2 girls in my class used to eat lunch together but now now they eat with those 4 girls starting today!


One of those 2 girls just always gives the 4 girls things. Maybe to be friends with them %26amp; the other girl just started talking to them %26amp; now eats lunch with them. I wanna eat lunch with them too. Me %26amp; my friend are the only girls who don't eat lunch with them now %26amp; i feel uncool about it. I'm not saying I wanna ditch my friend or something, like once I go and eat lunch with them my friend will come too.


But now the real problem is that I don't know how to start!


One of those ';cool'; girls used to be in my class last year %26amp; last year she used to be like all rude to me %26amp; everything but she still loved me.


Lol, i had a complicated relationship with her that you might not understand. I mean like she was all mean/rudish to me but we were still kinda friends. This year she's changed and is reaaaaallly nice to me... the other 3 girls are really nice to %26amp; so are the 2 girls that started eating lunch with them.


(I know you might be getting confused but I don't wanna name any names, sorry.)


I don't wanna just go up to them %26amp; ask ';can I eat with you?';


cause i'm scared that the one who was in my class last year will say no, %26amp; if she does it's gonna be soo embarassing. i don't wanna take the chance. i don't wanna ask the 2 other girls either cause i'm not comfortable asking them.


Soo... how should I start?


I'll do whatever it takes - un-embarassing!


Is there anyone I can use? Like my guyfriend I told you about or something? Can I put up an act? Should I give them stuff to be friends with them? Should I start by talking with them nicely?


WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'LL DO WHATEVER!


please don't say giving them things to be friends with them is not good. if it'll work, tell me. I mean like I don't wanna be real good friends with them or anything. I just wanna EAT LUNCH WITH THEM! %26amp; please don't say using people is not nice cause right now even that doesn't matter to me :$


just tell me what'll work.





PLEEEAAAASEEE ANSWER %26amp; GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE CAUSE I NEED IT !


your answer doesnt have to be superlong. whichever answer works or i think could work gets best answer. %26amp; those of you who had a good answer but think you had a best answer, contact me %26amp; tell me what I can do for you guys...anything ....


This really means a lot to me. Please take it seriously


Some of you may think I'm so lame %26amp; my problem is lame but whatever. i just need some people who can feel me! :)





please %26amp; thanks :)Personal school lunchtime advice? NOT about schoolwork.?
Well just go up to them and casually say ';Hey Guys'; as you sit down! That's what I do.. When I see a group of people at school that I wanna hang out with I just say ';Hey'; and they all o along with it and we hang out. You just need to be confident, if you act scared things will be awkward but if you're confident things will work out for the best. Good luck :)Personal school lunchtime advice? NOT about schoolwork.?
Got my permission to eat with any one you want to, it's lunch not a date. Good idea if you could all eat together. Ask the guy too, he might enjoy all the girl talk if he's gay like you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment