Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why are my boobs like nonexistent? Any advice/tricks/personal experience?

like people all the time say this ';I have no boobs'; and really it is not true at all, they are like a B. im like ahhhh you dont know what the definition of no boobs is. i am like a AA...though i usually buy As but dont completely fill them. and i am 16! seriously i feel like they havnt grown since like 7th grade. this is like unhealthy. And is probably one of the main reasons guys dont liek me. like i hooked up with just one guy recently and i felt REALlly bad for him because he was like feeling under my shirt and i was like thinking to myself god...he probably has more boobs then i do i feel bad for him that he has to hook up with ME. but later i was like talking to him about how flat i was and hes like welll yeah (he obv agreed) but u have an a** and like well i guess maybe but like who cares about that? (but hah i havnt seen him since) I mean idk. it just really bothers me and i feel like i am out of proportion. it is weird though b.c both my aunt and my mom are like C so idk. EhhhWhy are my boobs like nonexistent? Any advice/tricks/personal experience?
hey your only 16 right? well give it a little more time besides boobs are not the most important thing in life.He was obviously after something else a guy who really likes you won't care about the boob size.Why are my boobs like nonexistent? Any advice/tricks/personal experience?
your welcome, i went through the same issue. you get over it when you get older

Report Abuse



I know what you mean from personal experience.I wouldn't go for the pills because I've known people that tried them and they said they only grew as long as they took the pills and once they stopped, they shrunk back. I use Avon's Bust Sculpt. It's a cream you use everyday. I've used it as well as well as my mom, sister, and some friends. Let me tell you, it has worked! I was a size B and now I'm a C. My mom was an A and she says that now she can see something. And my friend said that her husband is really happy with the results.Since you are young, I think your mom would be ok with trying a cream instead of drastic measures that can damage your health. Talk to her aboutn it and tell her its something that is really bothering you and you want to try and help yourself to feel better about yourself. It doesn't cost much. U should try it.


www.avon.com/jessicahernandez
i'm the same way only i'm 32!! it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment