Saturday, August 21, 2010

Christians, please help me with advice on my personal life?

I am a 28 year old single mother of a three and a half year old boy. When I conceived, I was not living the best lifestyle, when I found out I was pregnant I couldn't contact my son's father, I am still trying through private detectives and my own searches. He did not know I was pregnant before we lost touch. When this happened, I was devestated because I did not know my father and wanted that family unit life of a mother father and child(children) living together. I was so lost I started reading the Holy Bible, and thank you Holy God, I found out the truth about Holy Jesus Christ, the son of Holy God. I have since changed my life, I started going back to college to get my education degree to teach at a religious school (if it is wanted by Holy God) and I have been trying to raise my son correctly by church and letting him know about the good word. I have been living with my mother since I found out I was pregnant (lost job when boss found out) and have been going to schoolChristians, please help me with advice on my personal life?
Hi Melisa,


It's wonderful that you answered the call that God sent you, and have studied and worship Christ. It was a plan of God, that you have turned your life to Him, and that you trust Him. Just as God, and Christ have let you see the truth, they will be there for you, to guide you in your life. You are on the right path, so allow God, thru prayers to Christ, to see and to trust what you should do. He will never fail you. He has given you the Holy Spirit, and that is the comfortor, and will guid you in all things. God Bless you,.Christians, please help me with advice on my personal life?
Melissa,,





I want to commend you for loving, caring for and teaching your son about His Redeemer Jesus Christ. God took what Satan meant to ruin you and turned it into a blessing. That precious little boy.





You are attending college. You are still trying to reach your son's father. Keep it up.





Living with you mom sounds like a great idea, if it is OK with her. She can help with your little one. Nothing wrong with that.





If you really need the money then, go to work. If not then stay home with your child as much as possible. However, you are so young and I hope that you are attending a church group that gives you support and you are able to give support to some others in the same situation that you are in. After all, that is what the church is for.





You are a blessing to your little boy and your Lord. I pray that you will either find the child's father or that you will meet some good man that will be a good father to him. God bless you.





Your friend,


Charlotte
IT seem to me that YOU are looking for Human Validation about SOMETHING you do not ';FEEL IS EXACTLY RIGHT?';





YOU never stated what YOUR Mother had to say about the Situation? ? ?





(James 1:5-to-8) But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him.





(Jas 1:6) But let him ask in faith, doubting nothing. For he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed.





(Jas 1:7) For do not let that man think that he shall receive anything from the Lord;





(Jas 1:8) he is a double-minded man, not dependable in all his ways.





YOU.....need to see the WISDOM from Christ in His Word !





AND.....





(Job 2:9) And his wife said to him, Do you still hold to your integrity? Curse God and die!





(Job 2:10) But he said to her, You speak as one of the foolish ones speak. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this Job did not sin with his lips.





Thanks, RR





Email me for More!
This is the wrong place for you to expose your life for it will be trodden on.


Find someone you you can confide in who is older and wiser and CAN keep your information just between you two.


If you are unable to find this someone then mail me.
Taking help is hard for some people to do. But God can bless us through people too. Sometimes we learn even more when He does it this way because we lose a little bit of our pride (which is a good thing ;) ). It's not a problem to stay with your mother as long as she wants you to stay. Accept the help, in the long run, it is good stewardship of your time as an education will likely provide a higher paying and more stable career. Thank God for the provision and do your best in school.
Stay with your mother, complete the 2 years and also raise your child.


Once you complete, and then decide.


First ask your mother of your intention and if she asks you to stay do so.


You should respect your mother.


Forget about the child's father and get on with your life, you made a mistake but don't let it happen again.


Rely on the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart.


God bless
Sweety, I'm not sure what advice you want. I have none for you. Just keep on and trust in God.
There is no problem with living with your mother if she has no problem with it. Sounds to me like you took a potential devastating situation and gave it to God. With His love and light, He has given you a new road to walk and you are traveling well. All you need to do now is memorize Romans 8:1...





';There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.';





You are walking in the Spirit, now do not let the enemy condemn you.
One of the wonderful things about being set free in Christ is that we have great freedom to do things like you are doing. God is a God of goodness and love. If what you are doing is fine with all involved I would keep at it. God will lead you and He will shut the door if you are going the wrong way. Keep your eyes open for a good husband and father and pray for God to lead you to him.
Your 13 year old sister is engaged?





That concerns me a bit. But if your mother's home is stable and she's willing to have you stay, you have a better chance of providing for you and your baby with an education. And your baby is probably better in your mom's care at home than in a daycare.





Of course, if your mom's home isn't stable, I'd suggest you go to your school's counseling office and see if they can help you find employment that you can take classes around - and some colleges have daycare.
I see nothing wrong with staying with your mother while you are in school as long as she's willing to have you there. Seems to me that's your best bet at this point.
Hello.


Listen, If you cannot tell (Hear) What GOD Almighty is saying to you, then do the Best You Can Using Common Sense and Logic and Asking your Family and Friends, so on and so on.





See?
First of all praise God for you seeking and seeing the truth that our saviour died for the forgiveness of your sins. You raising your son in that truth is the most important thing. If your mom has no objections to you being there and bettering your life and you aren't a burden why should anyone else. Keep God first before anything else and keep your child close in his love and you will be ok. You sound like you are on the right track. If you need someone to talk to feel free to contact me anytime. You will need all the moral support that you can get from fellowship with other Christians. God bless.
allow yourself to futher develop a relationship with the LORD, he will give you all the guidance you will ever need.If you put your full trust in him and truly believe,he will work everything to devine perfection.
You may have concerns about what to do. But look toward the future of you and your son. If your mother doesn't mind you being there. Then you do what is best for both of you. I commend your strength and determination. I pray that God Bless you and your son. Good luck
It is really difficult to offer advice as each person views these matters slightly differently. If at all possible it would be lovely to bring up your children full time so that you can help shape their view on life for the better. But if your mother can help, you will not be having vastly different influences affecting your child.





But these days you just have to do the best you can within the guidelines of Scripture.





May your faith strengthen you in your life ahead.
I'm not a Christian, but two thoughts:





';lost job when boss found out (you were pregnant)'; - that sounds illegal. You have rights; never forget that.





Don't give up on school - it's an investment in your and your child's future. A smart, high-dividend investment. NEVER sell your self short. Go get what's yours.
A good education is the most important thing for you and your child. Get an education in a career that you will enjoy, and that will earn you a decent income to take care of yourself and your son. Explain your plans to your mother. I'm sure she will understand and allow you to stay until you finish your education.
It seems you are on the right track.





Stay home with your mom until you can venture on your own. Pray for Mr. Right to come into your life who will love you %26amp; your baby. If that would be the daddy of your child or not.





Remember to not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Thank Jesus that He is a father for your baby also.








There is therefor now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit for those in Christ Jesus has set you free, from the law of sin %26amp; death. There is therefor now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.





http://www.fathersloveletter.com





Also, my Church has a ministry that helps single mothers.


http://www.riveroflifefellowship.org
My 36 year old son lives with me as does his son and they are bring home a friend to live with me too. good grief. God wants us to help each other and take care of each other but not to exploit each other. Live there and then when you are able take care of your mom and get educated and think and study the things of god and use your own brain to figure those things out. don't just go by what others tell you
Don't leave school until you have your qualifications. Thank God that you have your mother to support you while you get your life back on to a good track. God bless you.
IF YOUR MOTHER SAYS ITS OK FOR YOU TO STAY LIVING WITH HER THEN DO IT,JUST BE SURE TO HELP HER AROUND THE HOUSE.I REALLY BELIEVE YOU NEED TO CONTINUE GOING TO COLLEGE.YOU WANT TO MAKE A GOOD LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR SON AND IM SO GLAD TO HERE YOU FOUND JESUS AND THAT YOUR TEACHING YOUR CHILD.HEY WHEN YOUR A CHILD OF THE KINGJESUS NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.HE WILL HELP YOU WITH EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU WILL FIND THE BABY'S DAD GOD BLESS YOU
So you read a book and assume it is true?


READ THE TORAH.


At least it is more truthful then the fake christian Bible.


You are so gullable.
learn to summarize better
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment