Monday, August 23, 2010

TTC any Personal Experience Please advice..?

Long story short. I was 2 weeks late for my period. I took a HPT and after 30 seconds i checked it and threw it away, i looked at it 4 hours later and positive.(i no there is such a thing as evaporation line but..) I toke a test again the next day and negitive but nothing showed up later(same kind of test). So then right after that i started bleeding, first light pinkish blood, then a normal flow for 2 days (very small clots along with that) but now for the past 2 days im am just bleeding faint brown blood. Is there a chance i could be pregnant... I would be 6 weeks. is that implantation or does that sound like even a miscarriage?


Did anyone else have this situation and be pregnant with a healthy child? Please let me know.TTC any Personal Experience Please advice..?
I had the same thing happen to me. I got my period the month after and I wasn't pregnant. Wishful thinking.





Good luck next time. TTC any Personal Experience Please advice..?
that is happening to me now i am 5 days late and have period cramps for the last 3 days and started spotting today and then little clots first red then turn to brown and now it is a lite flow but no positive test i am testing first thing in the morning i will let you know and good luck. also i took clomid which is a fertility med i also had sex on my ovulating day so i think it is implantation cramps and bleeding that might be what you have
I know this isnt what you want to hear, but it kinda sounds like an early miscarriage.. I have had 6 miscarriage ( 2, then had 2 healthy baby girls, and then 4 in a row) now I am preggo and praying I stay that way.. But I would have the bleeding light pink spotting, then normal with a few clots then brownish.. BUT... There is a chance this could happen and you are preggo and have a healthy baby.. I did with my 1st daughter, I bled for about 2 weeks, around 8 weeks along and then it stopped and she was ful term! I wish you luck!!
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment