Monday, August 23, 2010

I find myself with a peculiar personal problem. Any advice?

I can't masturbate alone. It isn't that I can't physically, it just doesn't do it for me. When I am feeling amorous I only want the company of my husband and if he isn't there then I don't masturbate as it just doesn't turn me on. When we are together sexually we sometimes mutually masturbate and alternately use adult toys which get the job done but when I am alone I use the same items or techniques but I just can't get going or finish. I know this sounds like a strange problem but it perplexes me. With the amount of masturbating men do I feel left out that I can't do it. Does anyone else have this problem?I find myself with a peculiar personal problem. Any advice?
There is no problem there. There are plenty of people that can't do it very well alone or even do it at all alone.





My boyfriend very rarely does it alone because it just ';doesn't feel the same'; to him. He never is turned on enough and sometimes the same things happens to me. I will get frustrated with myself and never get to orgasm but the moment you add him into the picture it takes less then 3 minutes.. we've timed it lol.





That's perfectly normal to want your husband there to turn you on. To do it alone is sooo boring.I find myself with a peculiar personal problem. Any advice?
It could be something from your childhood that has made you like this, and adult telling you it is a dirty thing to do etc. Usually a guilt complex in case you get caught. Discuss this with your husband and he should be able to help you get round this problem. It is more common than you think.
I'm going to make a lot of women mad with this statement...





The female orgasm is not a biological necessity... but it is a great bonus! The male orgasm is a biological necessity (babies can't come about without the release of sperm). Also, there have been several studies which have come to the conclusion that regular orgasms are necessary for male reproductive health. There is no study which I have seen (and I actually looked) that finds the same link to the female orgasm and reproductive health.





In study after study we have found that the female orgasm is about 90% psychological. If a woman isn't comfortable, there's not much that can happen to take her ';over the edge';. Guys, on the other hand, can get off just about anywhere and under nearly any conditions. Honestly, we're pretty much good to go whenever and wherever.





Are you a freak? Not even a little bit. If you are comfortable with playing with yourself only with your mate, then that's the way your brain works and there's nothing wrong with that. Trust me, he probably thinks its really HOT that you are sharing such a private and intimate thing with him. My wife tells me that she can ';trip her own trigger'; without me there, but that she enjoys it more if I'm along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment