Monday, August 23, 2010

When you ask for advice about your personal problems on Yahoo! Answers,

on a scale of 1-10 how sure are you that you're going to get good advice?





Should we come up for a term when people ask personal problems on P%26amp;S? (Everybody does it all the time, don't lie)





Like





WWP%26amp;SD





What would Poll %26amp; Surveys do?





lmaoWhen you ask for advice about your personal problems on Yahoo! Answers,
You're never sure you're getting good advice--at least I'm not. I just like to get some answers so I can look at a different viewpoint, and a lot of times that sheds light of my situation. It's just helpful to see different insights...some of them don't help me at all, but others I can relate to and they help me out. When you ask for advice about your personal problems on Yahoo! Answers,
1 = not sure


10 = completely sure





I found out after asking 1 personal question about a ';relationship situation'; that I wasn't going to get a lot of help.





I would say : 3
I never put my personal problems out there like that.


My problems remain personal, and if I do decide to ask them, it won't be on here.
I never post personal questions on here because the last thing I need is advice from a bunch of preteens.
That is the great thing about opinions from different people of all different walks of life. U filter though others views and take away what is relevant to you personally.
I never ask personal problems on here
7; i don't post personal problems much anymore. xD



- 46 people on here are rude s i stopped asking personal q
5..


you never know.


some of the advice is pretty good..


some is ehh...xD
Ha, I'd give it about a 3 on P%26amp;S, more or less on the other categories.
P%26amp;S answers are not to be taken seriously


..well at least not my answers %26gt;=)
no

No comments:

Post a Comment