Monday, August 23, 2010

A question for FITNESS EXPERTS and PERSONAL TRAINERS only. Advice?

I need help getting a diet and advice to losing a couple extra pounds. I have a some extra pounds in my stomach area, that I need to lose. How can I lose those extra pounds, and form muscular abs? What foods should I eat, to loose any fatty weight? I've been eating salads lately, and drinking less soda. I'm 19 years old and my hight is around 5'8. I work part-time for a large retail store. I work in-stock, and I do pull heavy pallets of products to different departments in the store when closing. I feel like the job is making me stronger. I am also a full-time college student at a community college. Ironically my time is limited to go to a gym and work-out between work and college classes. Can any fitness experts and personal trainers give me advice?A question for FITNESS EXPERTS and PERSONAL TRAINERS only. Advice?
its acctually pretty ez but alot of ppl try to make it sooo complicated that ppl just cant be bothered doing it. All u have to do it stop or cut down on foods that arent good for you. Start eating healthy foods and doing regular exercises. try doing if u havent already ab exercises like crunchers,leg lifts etc. Workout all the areas of ur stomach such as upper abs, lower abs and side oblequies. And remember it takes time to see results. Also drink lots of water it helps u recover from a long and hard workout.A question for FITNESS EXPERTS and PERSONAL TRAINERS only. Advice?
Work out how many calories you need in a day to maintain your weight.





Log all your food at www.fitday.com.





Then reduce your calories by 500 each day.





This should allow you to lose 2-4lbs per week.





Eating salads are good but you also need protein, fat and carbs!





Feel free to join my newsletter here for advice:


http://www.fitnessreviews.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment