Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boyfriend and I broke up because he has a lot of personal problems. Advice please!?

Okay so we've been dating for 2 years I'm 21 and he's 22, talking about marriage kids etc etc. We've never really fought and we're madly in love. These past 3 weeks we've been fighting a lot, it's been really hard for both of us to handle since we're not used to fighting. All of a sudden, yesterday he came over and broke up with me. He said he's facing too many things in life right now (finding a job after college, parents going through a nasty divorce, fighting with his brother about family issues) and that he needs some time to figure things out. I really think that the fighting was just stressing him out and he's pushing me away. I believe that you shouldn't push someone away who you love when you're going through a hard time. What can I do? I still want to be with him and he said he still loves me. I don't get it! :(Boyfriend and I broke up because he has a lot of personal problems. Advice please!?
Be patient! Tell him you understand that he is going through a tough time right now and you are willing to help him with it. Let him know that no matter what has happened that caused the fighting between the two of you that you are over it and you would like to be a shoulder for him to lean on while he works through some of his steps in life. If he needed someone to help him just get away from everything going on make sure you are ready with some quick ways to help cheer him up.





Another thing they may help you out is make sure you have a group of people that you can rely on for yourself. You have to be mentally healthy for yourself before you would be able to help him out.





Hope it helps you out. Many people cross our paths in life and we have many people that help lead us to our next step in life. life is hard and things do not always happen the way we want them to. Hold your head high no matter what happens and make sure you have fun in your life so that you can always have a bright path! :)


GOOD LUCK!!! Boyfriend and I broke up because he has a lot of personal problems. Advice please!?
hes going through a tough time right now u fighting with him is just making it harder so be a suck up just for now go and tell him how u fill and be honest
give him space

No comments:

Post a Comment