Thursday, July 29, 2010

I could use some advice re: personal finances....

I am newly bankrupt and have few bills, some savings, and regular income from a temporary/consulting job and now wonder; ';Now what??!!!';. I am not quite sure what to do next. Do I invest in something? Keep my money in savings? I'm at a fork in the road.





Any words of advice would be most helpful!!I could use some advice re: personal finances....
Yes is good to save, and sing up to sites that will pay you for referrng other people.





Dont buy what you dont really need.





Attend at one of the services here for help. http://uckg.org - really goodI could use some advice re: personal finances....
Its going to take you a while to work your credit back up. You should just make absolutely sure that you take an appropriate percentage of money from your checks to pay those bills on time! Thats the most important thing you can do. If you have extra money after bills (including food and gas/travel) then I would say take a majority of the left overs and keep them in savings. In todays economic climate you'll be hard pressed to get a credit card now. You'll need as much back-up cash as possible. Once you have a nice emergency stash, then you should consider investing.





Sometimes you have to take a risk, but you need to take a calculated risk. Don't do it blind and without an exit strategy and reinforcements(savings).

No comments:

Post a Comment