Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girlfriend off the rebound and personal help advice?

ok well i been talkin to this girl 4 about 2months, she broke up wit her ex 3 months ago. she told me she really want to be mine but im not sure about her like if shes 1 of the girls that always has to have a bf so im making her wait.. this will show me if she will wait 4 me or if shes gunna get tired of me and leave, so how long after a girl breaks up with her bf is she coonsidered off the rebound? also am what i doing to her bad? also i know theyres gunna be alotta ppl not liking me cuz i if i go out wit her but thr prob is idk if sum1 is gunna wanna fight me. cuz 1 im on probation 2 hes fighting me over a girl thats not his 3 thats pretty stupid knowing i gott tha bad kinda friends-__- lol i jus dont wanna see any of my homeboiis g2 jail cuz of me goin with a girl;/ so u guys think sum1 would wanna fight me cuz i go with this girl? also im not a pussy i been in plenty of fights. thats y im on probation-_- but i really dont wanna g2 juvie at 14.. lol and i dont wanna hear anything about im 14 its jus a girl or nuthin jus helpp me out thankssGirlfriend off the rebound and personal help advice?
ya man let her do her thing, u kno some girls are diffrent i c girls that are singe for a day between relationships and sumhow they r still long lol, so im saying u shud go with ur heart....u really dont have much to lose do u? as u said,,,its jus a girl. go for itGirlfriend off the rebound and personal help advice?
dude don't back into her if it did not work the first time it will not work again bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment