Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girls, what would you do in this scenario? I need advice for personal experience. Thanks!?

A guy (your friend or boyfriend or whatever) and you were watching a movie and you got up and he decided he would be funny and take up the whole couch. What would you do if you came back and his head was right where you were sitting? Ever happened to anyone? If you were to sit on him, what part of him would you sit on then?Girls, what would you do in this scenario? I need advice for personal experience. Thanks!?
I'd pretend to sit on his face but then sit down really hard on his stomach. Hahah. Though, it depends on my mood, but usually I'd sit on the stomach.Girls, what would you do in this scenario? I need advice for personal experience. Thanks!?
It would probably depend on who it is. Most people I would probably sit on their chest/stomach area. If it was my boyfriend, I would probably just teasingly yell at him to move and see where it went from there, but that's only because my boyfriend and I are weird. I think the dynamics between alot of couples would allow for you to sit on your boyfriend's chest as well, that's just a personal thing with me.
I'd push him over and snuggle in beside him haha :P


my ex did things like that for attention sometimes, i used to tickle him so he would move %26amp; then we would sit and cuddle, he's just being a typical big guy teddy bear ..


If you like the guy then play along :]
i would sit on his stomach or back!

No comments:

Post a Comment