Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can i get some personal relationship advice for free over the internet?

I am currently six months pregnant, and my baby's father and current boyfriend, first i don't live with him due to he wouldn't let me move in cause i have two dogs even though he has room for them. Second i feel that he doesn't love me or care for me or wants to be with me any more. I am a very considerate person and i try my hardest with him and i am there when he ever needs anything. He also says he intends on taking care of the child when it is born but yet i cant get any help from him now, nor can i get and emotional support or any comforting, i feel like I'm all alone and at the time of need him, he isn't there for me. What should i do i don't know if i can take the stress anymore i cry cause i hurt down deep and i feel abandon. I have no money to get out of the house to get my mind off of thing and i have no close friends to talk to that could help me with this situation. I dont know what to do.Where can i get some personal relationship advice for free over the internet?
I reccomend this site





http://answers.yahoo.com





there is a catagory in there called singles and dating





and best of all its freeWhere can i get some personal relationship advice for free over the internet?
Well if you want someone that can help its me i know what your going through.. email me i can help.. tjeffers@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment