Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need of tips or advice anything that helped from personal experience?

I'm trying to better myself...I used to be the type of person who was very trusting, wasn't clingy, wasn't depressed about much of anything, didn't hurt myself, cried but not often about petty things, and didn't get angry easy, my jealousy was under some control although I know I have always been a somewhat jealous person. since the passing of my mother two years ago and the string of bad relationships it would seem with time i started doing all of the above mentioned more often than normal. out of say a month i'm only really happy about 5 days...if i get too upset i get very sick, and I cut myself...I don't trust anyone or anything. to me there is always a motive behind everything. I can't take compliments and I am overly jealous...to the point I do sneaky things to spy on my now ex, all of these issues pushed us apart, and now when it is seemingly too late I regret it, I am not happy with what I have become and I would like to change. tips, personal experience, advice all will doI need of tips or advice anything that helped from personal experience?
from you bad experience losing your mom and the hurt from that and picking a bunch of cheaters . sounds like you have had toooo many life experiences in to short of time. you know dont give up there are decent guys out there and one will come for you and maybe this last one was a decent guy. and i think you do need to get in there and have some counciling a therapist can really do alot of good i know this for a fact. so just make an appointment with one and see how you like it i think it will help you alot.ive been through some horrible things in my life so many and so hurtful i had to seek out some help. and they really helped me and there is nothing to be afraid of absolutely nothing. so dont be afraid just give it a try i think you will find it will really help you get back the person you really are. and by the way im so sorry all this terrible stuff has happened to you but you'll be alright it may seem to you that you cant take it but you can life has a funny way of evening itself out exspecially when you are the type of person that will fight for what you want. and i think you want to get better.I need of tips or advice anything that helped from personal experience?
You need professional help to deal with depression, get it now, because you will only sink deeper. Perhaps you are not a nutcase as yet, but Yahoo Answers wil not help you one bit with those issues. Read the answers for support, but you need help form a professional who can prescribe pills, and who knows what he's doing. (They may even prescribe pot, go for it!)
Wow you sound like u were a great person just hurting from your mom's death. You'll be that again just change the people in your life cut them out - those who arent positive influences or make you feel like you need to be jealous etc.





Sorry about the cutting talk to some one about it. It will help.
Ooooh, honey that's terrible. I sincerely feel terrible at the thought of what you've been through. Sounds like another one of those bad things happen to good people.You're a good person. See a therapist and they'll help you move on. The world needs more good people like you. Please don't waste it. :')
Sweetie, from everything you've written, I'd say you need to talk to a professional to see if you can't get your life back on track. From what I read, most of this started at the loss of your mom...that's a hard loss to face and a lot of us don't handle it well at all. I'm sure that if you can't afford a therapist, a trip to Social Services would be able to put you in touch with someone at either no or nominal cost to you. PLEASE, I urge you to seek some kind of professional therapy if you possibly can. God bless you and good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment