Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family won't let me take personal vacation? Advice please?

After previously talking about and receiving an initial OK to go on my own personal beach vacation from immediate family, they are now pulling all the stops to try to get to cancel the trip they had earlier approved. (I think they're worried I'll get into a dangerous situation on the road.) Reassuring them, asking them to trust me, reminding them I'm a young adult and don't exactly need permission, and pleading have not worked. The irony is, *they* were the ones who had recommended I take a solo vacation in the first place...and when I try to do so, they turn 180 degrees on me? Also they have gone on their own vacations, but won't let me go on my own?





What would you do if your family reacted this way to you?Family won't let me take personal vacation? Advice please?
as long as you are of legal age, and trouble doesnt follow you, then do it. They are just being parents. whats stopping you? yes they maybe a lil upset, but so!! this is you vaca not theresFamily won't let me take personal vacation? Advice please?
and you are how old?


if you are no longer a minor, if you are paying your own way, the parents should have no additional concern except your safety and well being
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment