Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going to college in the US next year. Can I have ur advice on more...personal things? Read below pls:?

Like how many clothes I shd bring, books, furniture, life in a dorm, parties, sex life (I'm a female, virgin). I'm from Eastern Europe.





I appreciate all your answers.Going to college in the US next year. Can I have ur advice on more...personal things? Read below pls:?
Okay, where are you going? If it's anywhere in the northern half of the US, be sure to bring think clothes (which you probably have since you're from Eastern Europe).





Hmm, two coats, four sweaters/sweatshirts, six t-shirts/shirts/blouses, as much underwear as you'd like...





You might want to bring some books in your native language too, so you won't get bored when you have nothing else to do =p





As for dorm life, parties, and sex life... YOU have control over them and what happens to you depends on YOUR decisions. I've been at university in the UK (Scotland) for 1 year already and guess what... I'm still a virgin and I've not had a single drop of alcohol (everyone around me is dead drunk). Of course, you could choose otherwise. As I said, it's up to you! ^^





What country are you from? Poland? My best friend is from Poland, haha. He's from 艁贸d藕, got a 92% average on his Matura, and was accepted to the University of Warsaw for philosophy and physics (joint degree). But he chose to come here ^^





Hopefully I can earn some money from a part-time job this year... so I can go to Poland next summer to visit him and have a look around.Going to college in the US next year. Can I have ur advice on more...personal things? Read below pls:?
Well it depends on where in the country you are going. East Coast, mid-west, west coast? And just from knowing a lot of international students, you should only bring your clothes, and worry about buying your dorm stuff when you get here. Its cheaper and easier than shipping it half way across the world. I could be of more help if you could provide me with more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment